Tuesday, April 19, 2022

30 Day Challenge. Splish Splash of Color



 I perpetually ask myself this question. Why are you wasting your time? Is your art a Passion or an Obsession? Is this a security blanket or an unhealthy attachment? Surely there are more valuable things to do in life. Perhaps a little more reading, writing, house cleaning, yoga, help someone in need? Perhaps a job at home depot? I tell myself I can stop anytime, but I don’t. Instead I listen to the leaves rustle in the morning, look at the various hues of green and yellow out my window, watch the clouds and just immerse myself in the morning quiet. I’ve always been a dreamer. My mother told me my head is “toujours dans la lune.” And now after a life of fighting the dreaming, I have become a first class drifter. Swept away by beauty. Finding bits of focus then grabbing my arsenal of tools that scatter my desk to try once more and capture the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all comments.