Monday, June 11, 2012

Only Three days to go! I am a bit frantic with the last minute to do list. But I did find time to create  a map of our trip. First and foremost I had to place all  of the different Appellation for the wine varietals in France.  I have developed these notations to help keep me looking savvy in light of the fact that my cousins promise to ply us with lots of good wine.  The dots trace our venture. Starting in Toulouse we will bike our way to Narbone and then take a train to  Montpellier. We will spend a week exploring and then back up to Paris where Alex will leave for Seattle. I will stay in France for an extra week for a water color class.  So this is the birds eye view.











1 comment:

  1. Hi there Sandra and Alex,
    Fun pictures and I'm looking forward to seeing more. Have a great trip! Blessings LaRelle

    ReplyDelete

Love all comments.