Wednesday, April 4, 2018

April 4th IFJM Can Science Measure Everything?


April 4th

Quote of the day

 Choose humanity, humility and piety.
Fra Angelico


Perhaps the three figures found below the cross are emulating these three values that held together Fra Angelico's life. 

Lorenzo Monaco, a famous illuminator,  is said to have taught Fra Angelico to paint. I love the simple lines as they beg the to be copied. I have requested a work from Lorenzo Monaco for this exhibit. I hope it comes in the next few days. 

Our painter  had a famous patron by the name of Cosimo De Medici. The De Medici family were wealthy bankers and art patrons who funded much of this early renaissance period in Florence. I also hope I receive some art work that features this family. 

But today I have to ask this question?


Can Science Measure everything?



Just a little bit about the IFJM. If you would like to know more, please visit.
http://officialinternationalfakejournalblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all comments.