Thursday, November 16, 2017

Are you your biggest fan?

Why should I be my biggest fan?
Because I am worth it.
If I don’t put myself first, other people will hear the following message. “Don't put yourself first.” And this is a huge problem. Without yourself as a best friend, you will join the masses. Masses of people that don’t take care for themselves. I can’t speak to all the problems in the world but this one is huge. We would have to be blind not to notice the unhealthy lifestyles that plague our humanity. Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually.
Putting yourself first doesn’t mean you think you are the best. It means that you acknowledge that you are the best person to know your needs. And that you are also the best person to fulfill those needs.
I am an artist. I know I need to do art. And that is why I am my biggest fan. And I dare to say that when I take care of my needs first, I can do a hella better job helping others next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love all comments.