Thursday, March 5, 2015

How do I find presence? Live in the numerator as much as possible.


How do I get present?
Every situation can be seen from two perspectives. The numerator comes from presence and the denominator is more our human condition. Focusing on the mindful top side allows for greater presence and a happier life. 

% Authenticity = 
Courage to say what I feel    
Fear of not being liked

%  Clarity = 
Celebrating the Mystery
Living in Misery

% Good Orderly Direction =
What we do with our lives   
What happens to us

% Growth = 
Expand   
Contract

% Happiness =
Gratitude
Gratification

% Humility = 
Honoring the Sacred
In Horror of the scary

% Integrity = 
Keep my promises       
Don’t keep my promises

% Perspective =
Depth   
Shallow

% Power =
Responsibility
Reactivity

% Spaciousness = 
Acceptance
Resistance

% Serenity = 
Wanting what I can change
Wanting what I can not change

% Spiritual = 
Mindfulness   
Egoism


By Sandra Moreano